December 28, 2008

Christmas with the Walters

Noah and Mia
Justin and Katy
Joshua and Uncle Justin
Nick with his Dad
Baby Noah
The Troublemakers
Joshua wearing his new John Deere hoddie from Tia, Uncle Justin, and Jami
My boys
Tia , Camryn, and Sydney
Grandpa Bob
Noah and Grandma Connie
Nicholas's new helmet for his 4 wheeler
Jamison wants to wear the helmet too!
Me with my twin nieces
Joshua, Camryn, and Sydney playing with Joshua's present
Noah putting everything in his mouth
The Walter Grandkids
Noah with his Godfather Doug
The Walter Siblings
The Walter Family

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for capturing Christmas 2008. Great pictures of everyone -- except, where is the picture of the "outlaws?" as you called yourselves?!

Anonymous said...

Yes Comadre Connie we are missingthe group pictures of the Daughter and Son in laws.
I'm so glad that you are Blessed in having your family all together for the holiday's.
Thank you for all that you do for my Elizabeth and our grandbaby boy's.
Next year or the following year we will be spending Christmas with you all.
Elizabeth I love you and miss you very much.
Mom

Katy said...

Great pics, but there is seriously something wrong with my hubby! And I love the pic of Jami & Joshua fake smiling!

Me said...

Such great pictures Liz! I love the one of Noah and me...I am going to need a copy of that :)

Roma said...

Looks like you all had a wonderful holiday! The boys are getting so big! Happy New Year!

Jaycie and Randy said...

Love all of the pics!! You are starting to rival me in the picture taking arena!! Nick is sure looking alot like Bob in the picture of the two of them!! Next post: more pics with you in them... I know easier said than done!! Oh the life of the Mommy:):)

Anonymous said...

nice pics Liz