December 23, 2008

Santa Claus is coming to town!

This evening we journeyed out to the mall to see Santa Claus. The boys have seen Mr. C on different occasions, but so far we never got a picture of all 3 of them with him. I thought for sure we would be waiting in a huge line, but I was wrong. Thank goodness because Daddy was with us and we all know how much Daddy likes going to the mall! The line was short and the boys hopped right up on his lap. Now, I truly believe that this was the real Santa Claus. He needed no fake beard. He had the real whiskers and everything! Nicholas told him that he wanted a farm set for Christmas. Joshua was a little nervous and forgot what it was he wanted to ask him to bring for Christmas. He then replied, "monster truck with monster traction!" As for baby Noah, I think he may have whispered in Santa's ear that all he wanted for Christmas is his 2 front teeth. We will have to see what he brings come Christmas morning!

3 comments:

Jaycie and Randy said...

Too cute ! Love the picture of your boys!! Wish my Liv would have cooperated a little better this year... There is always next year!! You guys have a wonderful Christmas!!! I hope Santa is very good to the boys!!

Katy said...

I would call that a successful trip to see Santa!

Anonymous said...

Joshua does not look too sure about this! I am so glad you got your annual picture with Santa! What a great Christmas!