December 3, 2008

Happy Birthday Nicholas!

I am so sorry about not keeping this blog up to speed here lately. I have been so busy! You name it and I am doing it! I was finally able to put Nicholas's birthday pictures up for everyone to enjoy. We have lots of picture thanks to Tia and her new camera. I usually send out thank you cards from Nicholas thanking everyone for coming and bringing him such wonderful gifts!! This year, however, I will be lucky to get my Christmas cards out on time! (Oh, the joy of being a very busy Mommy of 3)Thank you everyone for coming to celebrate Nicholas's 6th birthday! I hope you had as fun of a time as we did!!

7 comments:

Katy said...

Love the slideshow! It was such a great party! (And I was more than happy to take pics!)

Jaycie and Randy said...

Great pictures! Sorry we had to miss it! I feel you with the business of the season... I forgot about Christams cards, thanks for the reminder!

Roma said...

Happy birthday Nicholas - looks like he had a great birthday!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the slide show. Great pictures from a great time. That was a fun, albeit busy weekend. Remember these fun times in February!!

Anonymous said...

Sure enjoyed the party - can't believe Nicholas is 6 already. So many wonderful times to look forward to with those three boys!!!

Me said...

Katy did such a good job being the party pic girl :) and it was a great party!

Em and Steve said...

It's crazy to me that he is 6 already! It looks like you guys had a great time though.