December 18, 2008

Oh Christmas tree













It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas here in the Walter home. All the trees are up and decorated. I had to buy a bigger tree this year for the Nicholas and Joshua because they were running out of room on their old tree. Noah even has his very own "Baby's 1st Christmas" tree in his room. It makes for a great nightlight. As for my tree, I am not happy with it. It's a pre-lit tree that I have had for going on 4 years and there are sections of the tree where the lights are out. We have tried to fix it, but have had no luck. We just put the section that doesn't work facing the corner. It still looks pretty!

4 comments:

Roma said...

The trees look beautiful!

Katy said...

All your trees look great!

Me said...

All of your trees look fantastic! I'm sure you guys had fun decorating...see you soon!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty -- I love turning on the tree in the evening. I am sure the boys love each having a tree. I am impressed with the paper chain they made!