March 5, 2009

Minature Picasso

Tonight, after dinner, Nicholas and Joshua unleashed their creativity through paint and paper. All I have to say is "thank goodness for washable squeezable paint!!" It is the best invention EVER! Nicholas painted a portrait of a rainbow. Joshua, on the other hand, painted an abstract portrait of.......well, I am not sure......but he sure had fun doing it! Noah did not get to paint, but don't think for one minute that he didn't have any fun. He enjoyed playing with Nicholas and Joshua's shirts.





3 comments:

Katy said...

What wonderful paintings by such talented artists! Great job boys!!!

Me said...

They are so talented already! What creative minds they have :)

Jaycie and Randy said...

How fun!! I love paint! Finger paint is my fave, but it looks like I need some of that!! Love those big boys!!