March 16, 2009

Special Visitors

We had 3 special visitors from my side of the family this past week. On Thursday, my cousin Julio came over for dinner. He was in St. Louis for the week on business. He had a little free time to spend with us and we are so glad he did. We don't get to see him that often, so we had lots of catching up to do! I hope that he can bring his family down this summer and visit with us again.

On Sunday, my Aunt Sonia and Uncle Ron, stopped by on their way back up to the Chicago area after spending the weekend in St. Louis. They made a special trip down for Ron's birthday. Unfortunately, I did not get to see them because I worked all weekend. However, they were able to see Nick and the boys!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

family is so special - glad you got to catch up!!!

Anonymous said...

I am happy you were able to spend some time with your family -- I am sure you feel overwhelmed by Walters; however, you are officially one of us!!

Anonymous said...

Elizabeth so glad that you were able to visit with Julio. I really love that you took a picture with him on put it on your blog. Sonia and Ron are planning on going for Noah birthday so we will be together for that. Baby looks cute.
Love and miss you Mom

Jaycie and Randy said...

Look how happy Noah is to see his great uncle!! BY the way, when Randy picke dup the swings I think we may have inadvetently swiped Noah's binky... It is cute and has a bee on it, unfortunatly Liv found it first and I may have to buy you a new one.........