March 12, 2009

Yummy!

On Tuesday night, I had dinner with the girls in celebration of Tammy's birthday. We ate at the birthday girl's choice, Sho Gun. As you can see from the pictures below, this was a very entertaining dinner. The food was DELICIOUS! Like always, I had so much fun! I know that we girls don't like getting older. However, I think we all agree that getting older has its "perks" like getting a night out with the girls!

Top: Lil' Lindz and Jaycie Bottom: Roma, Lacey, Tammy, and me


Tammy getting wild on her birthday! Here she is doing squirts of Sake!
She really wasn't getting wild. He just wouldn't leave her alone.

Creating a Volcano

This is the part I think my boys would really enjoy!

3 comments:

Katy said...

Girls nights are the best! We should all go there (kids included) one night when we get back home.

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a fun time. You girls all look wonderful -- don't worry about getting older--not yet, anyway. You are in a wonderful time of your life.

Em and Steve said...

I'm so jealous I couldn't be there! I would love to get to go to at least ONE of the birthday celebrations!