March 4, 2009

The "truck" game

My boys are very good at inventing new games. Today, they pushed each other around the house in a toy truck for at least 45 minutes or so. They even got little Noah to join in on the fun! I will admit the sound of them driving that truck on my floors was annoying. However, their giggles and laughter was music to my ears. I know one day I will want nothing more than to hear the sound of trucks rolling on my floor and the laughter that comes from their little mouths.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

As my mom always says "A mother is at her happiest when all her children young and old are together and the sound of laughter and togetherness is in the air."
Record the momment and capture the sound's of joy of your family. I love you Elizabeth and can't wait to be with you and the boy's.
Mom

Katy said...

If those aren't the most handsome little boys in the world, then I just don't know! I can't wait to hear their voices & laughter in a couple weeks!

Me said...

What a great picture of your boys!

Angie said...

That is a fantastic picture of the boys! I love it!