March 31, 2009

All Better

No more sick baby! Noah is back to his good ol' happy baby self. He actually has been feeling better for a while now, but I did not get a chance (until now) to post a follow up. The antibiotic worked like magic on his ear. He was better in no time. Daddy got to experience the "not-so-magic" side of the antibiotic this past weekend. Yes, Noah experienced diarrhea. It is a very common side effect. Noah kept his Daddy busy changing poopy diapers and washing clothes and bedding!

Here is a picture of Noah sporting a shampoo mohawk. He is so CUTE! You can tell his hair is getting long by how high it is sticking up.

3 comments:

Em and Steve said...

Yay for a once again happy baby!

Katy said...

So happy Mr. Noah feels better! And his hair is long, I was so surprised when I saw it!

Mom said...

I just love bathtime pictures, I'm not feeling well, cough with congestion, It Sucks!
Baby looks sooooo cute can't wait to see him on the 16th!
Mom