July 20, 2009

A little late

I just now realized that I did not post any pictures from our 4th of July. If you live in our neck of the woods, then you already know that the 4th was a wet one for us! The Mascoutah Fourth of July festivities were postponed for the next day due to all the rain we got in the early/mid morning. We did not let this stop us from having a fun day. We grilled, ate lots of food, and made our own firework display in Grandpa's backyard!

Here are some of the pics that I took. Enjoy!










3 comments:

Mom said...

So thats what green grass looks like in the summer. Looks like the kids had fun.
Just wish you could have been in a few of the pictures Elizabeth.
Miss you
Mpm

Grandma Connie said...

I missed being with you for the 4th
-- but had a great time with my mom and sisters too! Looks like you carried on just fine without me. Don't make a habit of it!!

Katy said...

That was a fun night. Notice that Jamison looks fuzzy in most of the photos since she can't ever stand still! :)