July 15, 2009

Mohawks!

I know this post is a little late, but I could NOT forget to post about this. So, after our trip the Science Center, we headed to Grandma Connie's Backyard Barber Shop for some new hairstyles. Well, not all of us. Just Daddy, Uncle Doug, and Joshua were brave enough to sport a new do....the Mohawk....or as Daddy says "fauxhawk". Nicholas was not having any part of being "crazy". He is so conservative and doesn't like to stand out in a crowd (completely opposite of Joshua!) I sat, watched, and shook my head as the clippers went across all 3 of their heads!

Daddy and Uncle Doug no longer have their Mohawks. They had to buzz their heads for military purposes. However, Joshua is still rocking it! We will be getting his shaved off before too long. Until then, he will enjoy spiking it up in the tub with shampoo.


Uncle Doug giving Daddy his new hair-do.
Daddy giving Joshua a Mohawk.
Joshua was excited to look like Daddy and Uncle Doug with his new do.
Here is the "after" shot. What do you think? I think I have one crazy husband!!
Joshua's "after" shot.

I must admit. He does look cute with a Mohawk!

Here the boys are playing afterwards.
Noah loves sitting on his big brothers 4-wheeler.

1 comment:

mom said...

NOOOOOOOOOOO
Elizabeth what the heck!
My poor Joshua, I hope it grows out before you come to Texas.