July 4, 2009

Happy 4th of July!

Thank you to all the men and women who fought and those who continue to fight for our freedom. I especially want to thank my Daddy (Retired U.S. Air Force), Grandpa Vincent up in heaven (served U.S. Navy), father-in-law Bob (served U.S. Air Force), Grandpa Ganz (Nick's maternal grandfather) up in heaven (served U.S. Army), brother-in-law Doug (U.S. Illinois Air National Guard), and last but not least my hubby (U.S. Illinois Air National Guard). We celebrate today because of what you have done and continue to do for our country.

Happy 4th of July to all! I will post our pictures later this evening. Until then, enjoy this old 4th of July picture.

2 comments:

Mom said...

Thank you so much for thinking of my Dad. I miss him so much. Happy fourth to you and your family along with all that Walter's.
I miss you so and I can't wait to see you.

Grandma Connie said...

Let me try this again -- I messed up sending my first comment.

Just wanted to thank you for the wonderful message -- my dad was sure proud of being a soldier. And I am very proud of my husband and sons. Thank you for the reminder.