July 6, 2009

Picnic at the park

The boys and I went on a picnic in the park last week. Everyday, without fail, Nicholas asks "Mom. What are we going to do today?" He is always looking for an adventure. I thought that going to the park for lunch and play time would be FUN! All three boys had a great time. Check out the pics below.

Noah waiting to get out of the bike trailer to eat his lunch.

Yummy! We had turkey sandwiches, goldfish crackers, strawberries, grapes, watermelon, and juice boxes.

Noah trying to reach up and play with the big boys.

Joshua hanging on for dear life. He actually is pretty good at climbing across the bars. I think he will be able to do it all by himself soon.

Uh Oh! Someone doesn't look happy.

Here baby. Let big brother help you.

He looks so big up there by himself. Trust me. I only stepped back to take this picture. I was next to him when he went down!

Where's the baby?

There he is!!!

After the park we packed up our stuff, hopped on our bikes, and headed to the library. As you can see, all that playing tuckered out Noah. He slept in this bean bag while we read a couple of books.

Here is Joshua looking for a book to read.


Nicholas found a book all about tractors!

3 comments:

Grandma Connie said...

Looks like a fun day at the park, but those pictures at the library had me by the heartstrings. They sure are growing up!

Katy said...

Oh, what a fun adventure! Next time, you'll have to come up to our park for a picnic.

Angie said...

Hey - I didn't know you had a bike!!! Maybe you and I could start riding in the evenings!?!? We could make our own "House of Pain" route!!!! :-)