July 24, 2009

Flash Back Friday

My mother sent me this picture the other day in an email. In her spare time she enjoys scanning and downloading old family photos onto her computer. I am glad that she does because the pictures bring a smile to my face just like this one did! In this picture is my little brother Daniel, my cousin Brandi, and I. We are in our backyard at our house on Anderson A.F.B, Guam. I must have been having a BLAST from the expression on my face! Gotta love slip-n-slides. There is a reason why they still make them and this picture shows it!
Ahh....the joys of childhood!

3 comments:

Jaycie and Randy said...

How Fun!!!

Grandma Connie said...

Slip and Slides do look like so much fun -- BUT WHAT ABOUT THE GRASS?! Thus, our children were drprived!! What a cute photo -- nothing like kids laughing and having fun.

Mom said...

The smile on your faces say it all.
Come on connie!
You put the slip and slide away after all the fun, Maybe our grandkids can enjoy this at your place you all have lush soft grass.
Perfect!
Thanks for taking care of my babies that I sooooooo MISS and most of all for taking care of my LIZ.