July 16, 2009

Tee's from Tia

Our Tia finds some of the cutest stuff and best bargains! For example, look at the t-shirts she got for Joshua and Noah. See what I mean? Cute huh? She found these t-shirts from her "mommy board group". A lady makes these "letter" shirts and made one for Jamison. I though it was the cutest thing! So of course, Tia had her make one for Joshua and Noah! Nicholas did not get one because they don't come in big sizes. Plus, I am sure that he would think it was "baby-ish". Take a look a our new letter t-shirts. Thanks Tia! You're the best!


N is for Noah



J is for Joshua


4 comments:

mom said...

Very Cute!
Thanks Tia Amor.
I miss my babies.
Can't wait to see you all.
It's super hot so bring the sunscreen.
100's everyday without the heat index.

Katy said...

Aww, they look great on them!

Jaycie and Randy said...

SO cute!!! Where did you get them?? I love inital stuff!!!

Grandma Connie said...

Very, very cute -- you're right, Tia Katy does find some great stuff and has good ideas.