June 12, 2008

Bargain of the Week


So, I think I may have a new hobby (like I have time for a new hobby) I recently discovered Craig's List! For those of you that do not know about Craig's List, it's a website where people sell anything imaginable. The best part about it is that it is local! I made my first purchase today, a double stroller. It was such a good bargain, only $35! It is in great shape and works wonderfully. After cleaning it up, the boys and I went for a walk. I know that we will definitely get our money's worth. Well, I have to wrap this up because I hear Craig calling my name! LOL

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Noah is getting so big and a little chubby!!!

P.S. Love Craigs list!!!

Anonymous said...

I have that same hobby!! I thought I was alone!!

Roma said...

Welcome to Craig's List...it is addicting :)

Anonymous said...

Liz! Why didn't you tell me you were looking for a double stroller??? Did you forget I have a set of twins?!?!? ;-)