June 11, 2008

Splish Splash


Noah had his first bath tonight with the help of his 2 older brothers. Lets just say that he was not fond of the water. You would think that he would have liked the water due to his name being Noah and all. I guess that is why Noah built the ark (so he didn't have to get in the water, and yes of course for all the animals too.) I know, I know, I crack myself up! Hopefully, he will start to enjoy bath time a little more. If he does not, we will have one stinky baby. Enjoy the movie and pics! Take note of how big my little Noah is getting!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

He definitely wasn't a happy camper. Still looks cute as ever though! ;-)

Anonymous said...

It must be the angle of the picture -- he surely is not that big already. Look at those chubby thighs!! He is adorable.

Anonymous said...

How sweet!! One of my favorite milestone moments... Neither of my kids liked the bath at first, now you have plan extra time for playing:) Love keeping up with your blog!!

Violet & Dan Buntjer ( Mom & Dad ) said...

Well it's about time he lost the belly button. I love the short movie.

Violet & Dan Buntjer ( Mom & Dad ) said...

Ahhh! He look so unhappy. I bet when he get older, he will like being with his brothers in the tubby tubby. That is untill they splash water in his eyes. I love the movie, you just have to get some with sound.
love you all and miss you!
mas de toda las estrellas en el cielo.