June 25, 2008

Going on a walk



I really do not have anything exciting to post today. I spent most of my day catching up on laundry and cleaning the house (I know, YUCK!) This evening, Nick, the boys, Bella (the dog) and I went for a walk to Grandma Connie and Grandpa Bob's house. Nick and I have been trying to walk a couple days out of the week (I am still trying to loose the baby weight) It was so hot today. We decided to go for a little dip in Grandma Connie's pool. The boys enjoyed the water like always. Nicholas has fun running and jumping into the pool! However, my Joshua is content with just playing on the steps. I did not bring my camera along, but I do have some recent pictures of the boys in the pool. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was the perfect way to spend a summer weeknight. Let's do it often--but I better get on buying Nicholas new back tires for his bike!! Don't want him to have a blowout -- already we are worrying about his wheels!!

Lindsey said...

I hear you on the baby weight!!! But yet I can't stop eating LOL! Miss ya!