June 20, 2008

Update on Daddy










Sorry for no post yesterday. I was so exhausted and fell asleep while putting the boys to bed. I have been a single mom for the last 3 days with Nick being gone. He was in Qunicy Tuesday through Thursday. He said that he has yet to see any water. He has been stuck bagging the sand. From the sound of his voice, I think he is ready to come home! I do believe he is now in Jerseyville. He has not been able to call us to confirm that location. I am hoping that he will be home this weekend because his mother's family in having mass and luncheon in honor of his late grandfather, Bill Ganz. It would be nice to have him there with us.

The boys and I have been keeping busy while Daddy is gone. Yesterday, Jaycie (my best friend!) and her children (Jack and Livy) came to visit us. The kids have so much fun playing together. I only wish that we could get together more often! Jaycie and I took the kids to Pizza Hut for lunch and then headed to the park. Here are some pictures of us with our friends!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We had a wondful visit!!! I told Randy how fun it was to go out to lunch and let he big boys play!! Can't wait to come over again!!

Thank You!!