June 18, 2008

Oh, Joshua!


You know the phrase "kids, they say the darnedest things"? Well, my Joshua has been saying some really cute stuff here lately! I often catch myself thinking, "Where or who did he learn that from?"

For example, Joshua lost his voice recently and it's just now starting to come back. It was so cute hearing him talk with his squeaky little voice. Here is the conversation.
Me: Oh, Joshua you lost your voice.
Joshua: I didn't lose my voice Mommy. It's around here somewhere, I just have to find it.

Another example, I was asking Joshua where his brother Nicholas was because it was time to eat dinner. Here is the conversation.
Me: Joshua where is Nicholas at?
Joshua: I don't have no clues Mommy? (as he shrugs his little shoulders)

What will this little man say next?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grandpa Bob and I share lots of moments sharing conversations with the boys. They are wonderful!!

Katy said...

Oh, I do miss my Joshua & can't wait to see him this weekend. He is so smart, & I am one proud Godmother! :)

Anonymous said...

I loved it today when he came running into the living room and announced " ok, guys I have the plan..." We had a great great day with you and the boys!!!! Can't wait to do it again!!

Me said...

Your boys are just naturally smart...that's all. It runs in the family!