October 4, 2008

2 in and 1 out

Nicholas lost his 2nd baby tooth at Grandma Connie's house today. He wiggled it and wiggled it until it finally fell out! He was so excited to call and share the news with me while I was at work. Looks like the Tooth Fairy will be visiting our house tonight. I am sure she will not get lost because she was here not too long ago.

Noah's now has 2 teeth! His first tooth (bottom right front) came in last Saturday and the second one (bottom left front) came in yesterday! Can you believe my baby already has teeth? It is still hard to get a picture of his new teeth because they are so small and he will not hold his mouth open long enough for me to snap a pic!





7 comments:

Lindsey said...

2 teeth! Wow! What a big boy!

Katy said...

Nicholas, you're a tooth losing machine! I bet your top 2 will be next!

Anonymous said...

I guess the teeth lil nick looses noah gains!

Anonymous said...

One losing teeth, one getting teeth -- you have a very exciting house!

Nicholas, Your eyes look so blue in this picture!! And, you pulled your tooth yourself? Very brave!!

Me said...

Congrats to Nicholas and Noah! Give them both kisses for me...and one for Joshua just because I love him too!

Angie said...

Noah looks so much like Nick in this picture!

Anonymous said...

Tell Nicholas to call me with the amount that the tooth fairy left him Because I have to match it.
Tarter Sauce! LOL
Baby Noah must be getting Nicholas baby teeth from the tooth fairy.