October 1, 2008

An artist in the making

Can you believe it? My Nicholas is a budding artist! I have posted a picture of one of his drawings that he did at school today. He calls this piece "Mr. Bones". Clever huh? I am telling you, I don't think that I could have drawn a skeleton that good! He is like a little Picasso.
If you didn't notice there is the number 206 on the top left corner of his picture. When I asked Nicholas, "Why did you write that number on there?" He replied, "Mom, you should know. You are a nurse. That's how many bones we have in our bodies!" It's funny how we forget little things like that.

6 comments:

Katy said...

Nicholas, that is an awesome picture! You drew a great skeleton, & I love the name Mr. Bones. ;)

Angie said...

Great Job Nicholas!!!!!

Me said...

He is so talented! It doesn't surprise me that he could draw something like that...and how smart is he too! Tell him Blake and I are so proud :)

Anonymous said...

Nicholas,
That is excellent. So detailed. I know Mom and Dad are going to get such good progress reports.

Jaycie and Randy said...

Gotta love it!! Isn't school age fun! That pics if far better thatn some of my students...

Hilaria said...

haha,
i love this picture.

nicholas is quite the artist, and i love coloring with him.

i miss you