October 8, 2008

Rub a dub dub


3 boys in the tub! Who do you think they were? Nicholas, Joshua, and baby Noah. Last night was the 1st bath my 3 boys had all together. I must say that the two oldest were excited to have their baby brother join them in the tubby. However, they were not excited when they noticed that they didn't have much room to play because Noah's seat took up too much space. I was able to get the boys singing in the tub for all of you to hear! Click on the video below to hear the concert.

6 comments:

Lindsey said...

that is to cute! I love it!

Me said...

That video just made my day...you have the best little boys :) it's pretty rare to get them to sing and I'm so glad you got it on video!

Katy said...

I sure did love the concert that Nicholas & Joshua gave! I especially loved seeing all of my nephews together!!! I miss you all!

Anonymous said...

That was priceless. Enjoy the moment -- I'd bet that Nicholas won't want bathtub moments much longer!! You have their precious voices recorded forever!!

Anonymous said...

I love it
Yep they all look happy. Love the songs they sang.
Mom

Katy said...

Jami finally got to watch the video, & she LOVED it! She clapped at the end of it & made me play it again. :)