October 18, 2008

No Cavities!

Joshua made his 1st trip to see Dr. Parmlee the Dentist! He was so excited to go because he wanted to get a new toothbrush and tube of toothpaste just like Nicholas gets when he goes to see the dentist. Nick was in charge of taking Joshua with him for a check-up/cleaning since I am in charge of taking Nicholas when I go for my dental appointments. Daddy said that Joshua did a great job and had NO CAVITIES!! He was able to get his picture taken and put on the no cavity club board in Dr. Parmlee's office. Make sure to check out his photo at your next appointment!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go, Joshua. No cavities!! I will look for your picture the next time I am there. Maybe you will win the bicycle.

Katy said...

Great job Joshua! Way to brush those teeth.

He looks so proud of himself! :)