October 29, 2008

Trunk or Treat!










This was our first year going to Holy Childhood's (Joshua's school) Trunk or Treat festivities. For those that don't know, trunk or treating is when families park their cars in the parking lot and hand out candy to the kids from their trunks. They even had games, crafts, and a haunted playground for the kids. Nicholas was able to experience his 1st haunted house/playground. He went in it with Nick and only jumped once. Nick did say that Nicholas was squeezing his hand the entire time! Joshua was not brave enough to go through it. He changed his mind after hearing the kids screaming! Can't say that I blame him. I too am a "sissy la-la" when it comes to scary things! We had lots of fun even though the weather was chilly! You could tell that this was our 1st year attending because our trunk was naked so to speak. Lots of trunks were decorated with lights, ghosts, goblins, etc. I will have to hit up the Halloween clearance section after the holiday so our trunk will blend in with the others next year.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The boys look so cute, and I would actually get a dog if it was as irresistable as puppy/dalmation Noah!

Katy said...

What great costumes!! You boys are the cutest fire fighters & dalmation I've ever seen!!! :)

Me said...

I had no idea Holy Childhood did that...what a great idea! I bet it was such a fun time; tell Nicholas I am proud of how brave he was :)

And I love your pictures when you put a border around them...it makes such a cute background for my computer!

Angie said...

Fun!!! Next year we will have to park next to each other since the girls will be going there then too! FUN TIMES!!!