February 16, 2009

9 Months Old

On January 24th, Mr. Noah Noah turned 9 months old. I know exactly what you are thinking. Has it really been 9 months already? The answer is yes and 10 months is just around the corner.

Here is Noah's life at 9 months:

  • Noah weighs 17lbs. 10 oz. and is 28 1/2 in. long. He is still wearing size 12 month clothing. His little feet are measuring a size 4.

  • Enjoys mealtime! He is a very good eater and still enjoys eating at "Moms" the best. He is a pro at using his baby fingers to pinch/pick up food and placing it in his mouth. He like to play a little game I call "give me my spoon". When you put a spoonful of food in Noah's mouth he will chomp down and not let go! He thinks it's FUN! He is such a stinker!

  • Noah has 6 teeth with the 7th one on it's way in! Noah got his 6th tooth (top right 2nd tooth) on 01/30/09. We are currently working on number 7. (bottom left 2nd tooth)

  • Noah is a strong little boy! He is pulling himself up on his knees. A couple weeks ago Daddy had to lower Noah's mattress in his crib. He doesn't pull himself up to a standing position yet. However, it will not be long at the rate he is going!

  • Loves to give kisses! We have a very loving baby. Noah will freely give kisses to any who asks for one. All you have to do is pucker up and he will go in for the smooch. Very very CUTE!

  • Noah is always on the go! He likes to chase his brothers. He crawls after them at top speed as they run around the house. It's amazing how fast he can go on all fours. I will put him down in the living room and go into the kitchen. Next thing I know, he is tugging at my pant leg. Fast I tell ya!

  • Noah had a couple of 1st's this month. He had his first snow. Although he did not get to play in it, he sure did enjoy watching Nicholas and Joshua from the view of the front door! Noah celebrated his first Valentine's Day. He spent the day with Daddy and his brothers.

4 comments:

Katy said...

Wow, he's looking so much older in that photo! I guess it's that toothy grin! :)

I can't believe he's almost 10 months old now! Liz, I thought you working on finding the secret to slowing down time???

Anonymous said...

Can't believe he is already almost 10 months!!! He sure is a loving little boy

Anonymous said...

Where is my comment from yesterday -- I am challenged!! I said that I loved this photo and he is just a perfect baby!

Me said...

You and Nick are so blessed with three fun, handsome, amazing little boys! I want them all to stay the way they are :)