February 2, 2009

One Smart Boy

We are so proud of our Nicholas Jackson! Last week he brought home his report card for the second quarter of Kindergarten. He couldn't wait to pull his report card out of his backpack to show it to me. He is very proud of himself. I love that he gets so excited to see me get excited about how great of a job he does in school. Let me just say we have one smart boy on our hands! Grandma Violet always says the reason why Nicholas is so intelligent is because he attended SIUE while in my belly. I don't know if that is true or not. What I do know is that Nicholas sure does enjoy school and I hope that continues through the years.

5 comments:

Em and Steve said...

YYAAAAAAYYYYYY Nicholas! Great job!!!

Anonymous said...

We did not need a piece of paper to show us how smart that boy is!! The conversations he carries on with us are amazing. However, to apply his talents in school is another great accomplishment. We are very, very proud of you, Nicholas. Keep up the good work, and remember Uncles Doug's words, "Never give up!"

Me said...

He is the most extraordinary boy, and I wouldn't expect anything less from him! Good job :)

Anonymous said...

Great job Nicholas!!!! Keep up the good work

Katy said...

Great job Nicholas! You make us all proud!