February 11, 2009

Making Valentines

Sorry for no post yesterday. I am not sure why, but I was exhausted last night. I even started falling asleep on the couch while watching a movie with Nick. I usually update my blog at night after the boys go to bed. However, last night it was my bed vs. the blog and the bed won!
Anyways, here is a picture of Nicholas and Joshua making valentines for their classmates. They did a great job! We need to say thank you to Grandma Connie for helping us pick out and buying our valentines. THANKS GRANDMA!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was my pleasure -- we had a fun picking them out. Joshua and Nicholas were fun dates!!

Angie said...

That's exactly what we did tonight too!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, they are serious about their valentines. Such a fun day for school kids to share their love!!! How sweet

Me said...

Those boys are so kind and hard-working...I bet they loved making valentines for their classmates!

Jaycie and Randy said...

Valentines are so much fun!! Jackson wrote Jack on his 'cause he said I gave him a name that was too long... And Livy wrote with a sharpie on her right arm instead of the paper...:) Gotta watch that girl, pics will be coming.