February 4, 2009

Dinner with the girls

Last night, I was able to sneak out of the house to spend some time with some of my closest friends. I met up with Jaycie, Tammy, and Lindz at an Italian restaurant in Edwardsville called Bella Millano. It was a belated birthday dinner in my honor. We tried to get together last week. However, the snow was against us. We don't get together as often as we would like, but we manage to pick up were we left off every time. The food was delicious, the company, like always, was wonderful, and the conversations...well lets just say the sky was the limit (right Lindz!) Thank you ladies for a great evening out. I can't wait to do it again!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Finaly a little bit of "Elizabeth Time" I know this can be hard for you because your world revolves with your boy's.
Been there done that. Your Dad alway's wanted me to go out once in a while but I would rather be with all my babies, You kids were all I knew.
I must tell you it is important to have "Me Time"
whenever you can get it. because I'm still trying to find it! DA DA DA DANG!
Just can't do it, Captain!
Mom

Jaycie and Randy said...

SO SO FUN!! I really wish we could do it more often!!

Anonymous said...

Gotta have your girlfriends - glad you had a good time. Great new look to your post!!!

Katy said...

There's nothing like time with your girlfriends! I'm glad you were able to reschedule your dinner.

Lindsey said...

Right my soulmate:):)

Anonymous said...

Good for you -- glad you had a fun night, and I know Nick is happy you get out some. You looks so pretty and happy in the picture. I also love the new background for the blog.

Me said...

Your night sounded so fun...I'm really glad you got to do that :)

Your blog looks so cute too!

Hilaria said...

thats really cool that you got to see them.
everytime i see pictures like this i remember how i always would go to your dorm and see you and jaycie and be like i want to be like them.
haha i miss you sissy
but i plan on coming in april.
and im turning 20!!!