July 17, 2010

Backyard + Bubbles + Brothers = FUN!

Hello from Texas! The boys and I took a road trip to Texas to spend some time with my side of the family while Daddy is out of the country for work. So far, we have been having lots of fun here with Grandpa Dan, Grandma Violet, Great Grandma Ana, Tia Lala, Uncle Andrew, and Uncle Daniel. I will be attempting to catch you up on our summer fun/adventures. I will start with these few pictures that I took of the boys at the beginning of this summer in our backyard.


Teamwork!

Evidence that little boys live here.

Oh to be young and carefree.

Bubble time!
Noah couldn't quite get the hang of how to blow bubbles......

Thank goodness for big brothers that can help teach you how!

3 comments:

Jaycie and Randy said...

Love the pics of the boys in the yard!! Can't wait to read about your adventures in TX!! Hopefully i will hear about some of them in person when you get home!!

Katy said...

Great pics of my handsome nephews!!!

Grandma Connie said...

Love the pictures -- and am anxiously waiting for your safe return home to Mascoutah!!