July 19, 2010

Bikini Boot Camp


One of the things on my "2010 To Do List" was to add some kind of organized exercise routine to my life. As you may or may not have noticed, I have been able to successfully remove it from my list! I guess it's the "30" (as in my age) thing that got me thinking that I am not getting any younger and that I need to do my body some good. I used to think that people who said that they enjoyed/loved working out were absolutely insane. I now (thanks to Nick, my brother-in-law Doug, and the fabulous ladies in the above picture) have a different attitude. I wouldn't go as far as saying that I love working out, but I can say that I love getting together with the girls! The workout is just a bonus! Who knows......maybe we can all go to Mexico when we are bikini ready.

4 comments:

Em and Steve said...

WOO HOO! Go Liz!

Jaycie and Randy said...

Good Luck!! I know that I will need to get back on the bandwagon before to long!! Gald you found something you like!! I am thinking of biking with Lindsey and taking Laceys spinning class... We will see, I might "dislike" excercise more than you...

Me said...

No one mentioned the awesome t-shirt and the trip to Mexico!

Katy said...

Yeah, I might have to make the drive into Mascoutah just to join in the girls fun!