July 25, 2010

Happy 30th Birthday!


Daddy,
     We hope that you are having a great day today! We wish you were here with us for your birthday, but we know you are away at work. We will have your birthday presents and birthday cake waiting for you when you come back. How many more days do you have until you get to come home? Mommy says there are about 7 more days. Mommy says it will go by faster now that there are only 7 more days left. We will talk to you on the computer when you call again. We love and miss you!

Nicholas, Joshua, and Noah


To The Love of My Life,
     Happy 30th Birthday my love! I know that we are oceans apart right now, but I want you to know that even oceans can't keep me from thinking about you. On this day, I want you to know that you are the best and the boys and I are so lucky to have you in our lives. I hope that you are making the most of celebrating your birthday in a different country. I am anxiously counting the days down for your return home. Can't wait to see you birthday boy!

Liz

2 comments:

Katy said...

So, so sweet! I actually got tears in my eyes reading that!

Can't wait to see you bro! We'll have to celebrate big time when you get home.

Mom and Dad said...

That is the best birthday greeting ever!! We, also, thought of Nick all day Sunday and are counting the days till he and Doug are back with us. We are proud of you!!