July 18, 2010

T-ball 2010

This year, T-ball season was a little (what's the word I want to use) um HECTIC! Why hectic you ask? Let me break it down for you. This year Nicholas AND Joshua played T-ball. They are both different ages, so of course they play on different teams, at different times, and practice on different days. Nick still coached for Nicholas's team this season and picked up the title of Assistant Coach for Joshua's team. On top of that, he was appointed to be the Mascoutah Khoury League's equipment manager (as if he doesn't have enough on his plate right!?!) May I remind you that Nick was gone on TDY (out of the country) for the majority of the T-ball season, so I was in charge of getting the boys to and from practices while Bob and Connie were in charge of getting them to their games on Sundays. By the way, THANK YOU GRANDPA BOB AND GRANDMA CONNIE! I work every weekend, so I was not able to see my boys play ball. However, thanks to all the rain at the beginning of the season, I was able to catch one of Nicholas's makeup games! See....I told ya.....HECTIC! Hopefully, next year will not be so crazy. Oh wait, we still have Noah yet to play. Sheesh!






2 comments:

Katy said...

That reminds me I never posted pics I have of all the kids from one of the weekends we went to the games! I'll put those up for you!

Grandma Connie & Grandpa Bob said...

Nicholas is becoming quite a baseball player -- We sure did enjoy watching him in action.