June 3, 2009

13 Months Old


On May 24th Noah turned 13 months old! He has been quite a busy little fella in the past month. Here is what he has been up to:
  • No statistics to report this month. We did not have a well-baby visit. I am sure that Noah is 20 pounds+. As a matter of fact, Daddy turned Noah's car seat around in the car. He is now a big boy and faces forward!!! He really enjoys the view. Anything beats looking at the back of the seat.
  • Noah has mastered the art of going up and down the stairs all by himself. He crawls up all the stairs and then goes down them on his baby belly. Nicholas doesn't like it when I let him do this because he thinks he is going to fall down (what a protective big brother).
  • Noah is not walking or standing up by himself yet. However, he will walk while holding on to something or someone and pull on something to stand up. To tell you the truth, I am okay with his decision not to walk just yet. I am satisfied with him being a baby for a little bit longer!
  • Noah loves playing with balls. Basketballs, baseballs, footballs, soccer balls, bouncy balls, big balls, little balls....you get my drift. At the rate he is going, he will definitely be Daddy's ball player! I am just not sure what kind of ball player he will be because he likes every kind of ball. Maybe he will be an all around athlete?!
  • Speaking of ball, Noah has added this word to his vocabulary. He is up to about 10 words now!
  • Some of Noah's favorite foods include: waffles, muffins, french toast, peanut butter toast, any kind of crackers, any kind of cookies (especially Grandma Connie's cookies), marshmallows, bananas, yogurt, applesauce, ice cream, spaghetti, meatloaf with mash potatoes, green beans, corn, steamed carrots, grilled cheese and peanut butter/jelly sandwiches, chips (especially Doritos), any kind of juice, milk (chocolate and white), and water. Noah does occasionally take a bottle at night. He does still enjoy the bottle. He will get excited/worked-up when he sees me getting one ready!
  • Noah's favorite animal right now is the monkey. He loves his little stuffed animal monkey and can tell you what a monkey says. Ooo-Ooo-Ooo Ah-Ah. His little mouth is so CUTE when he says it!

We have been enjoying watching our little baby Noah grow and grow each day! We will continue to "water" our little "weed" everyday with hugs, kisses, and snuggles.


3 comments:

Mom said...

Thank you for the update on Noah. You need to give somewhat of a simular log update on Joshua and Nicholas too.
I did notice while I was visiting you, that Noah love to play with balls of all sizes. He is, I think the athelete in the family along with your other boys but he might be more of a contender for a scholarship. but you never know Nicholas and Joshua can prove me wrong.

Nicholas does practice his basketball and while he pratice catching and hitting baseballs with me, he did do really well.

I just have a smile on my face when I think of my Joshua because he will surprise us on whatever he does and say. Mr. Unpredictable with the face of a Angel.

I miss them all and most of all, I miss you Elizabeth!
Mom

Grandma Connie said...

And at 13 months, Noah continues to be a little angel -- as Nicholas says, "he is irreplaceable!" We have the privilege of having just Noah over tonight, and he laid on the floor and fell asleep. What a dolly.

Aunt Peg said...

Noah is definitely special - so sweet. He will be a lady killer some day. What a lover!!!