June 10, 2009

Spring Fest 2009

Here are some pics of Mr. Noah at this year's Mascoutah Spring Fest. (No. I am not playing favorites here, but I forgot I had my camera till the very end. Plus, the other 2 were to busy playing to stop for a picture.) Most of you may know this as the Mascoutah "Street Dance". This is the 2nd year it has been held at Scheve Park. I must say that I do like that it is at the park and not on Main Street. The boys and I decided to head out for some picnic food and fun. Daddy had a softball game that night, but did get to hang out with us for a little bit. Joshua had fun playing and bouncing in the bounce house/slide with his best friend from preschool. Nicholas met up with some buddies from school and had a blast with the bottles of silly string that he bought. Noah and I enjoyed watching his older 2 brothers having fun!


4 comments:

Katy said...

He looks like such a big boy in the last photo!

Mom said...

so Cute
Springfest AKA Street dance was so fun back then, Love Noah pictures he is so sweet!
Miss you all
Mom

Jaycie and Randy said...

SO cute! And boy does he look skinny, What an adorable little guy!

Aunt Peg said...

The Street Fest was fun - especially for the kids. However, I still like Main St. because everyone is right there!!! The 4th of July party will be right around the corner. Good times!!!

Noah looks so big standing up at the fence. He will be walking before we know it!!!