June 23, 2009

Fun at the Love house

Last week we were able to take not one, but two trips out to Tia and Uncle Justin's house for dinner. These days the boys are anxious to get out of the house and go somewhere and do something, so this was a BIG treat. This time it was an extra special treat because Uncle Justin's parents (Big Daddy and Grandma Honey) and niece (Jaida) were visiting from California. My boys love playing with Jaida when she comes to town. All 4 of them (Nicholas, Joshua, Jamison, and Jaida) have a blast when they get together! Nick and I always look forward to the good ol' smoked BBQ and wings that Big Daddy cooks up. The food and company, as always, was GREAT!

Noah cooking in Jami's kitchen. I think someone needs a play kitchen (shhhh! don't tell Daddy)
Noah going for a ride with Grandma Connie.
4 little monkeys!
Uh oh! I think Joshua and Jami are fighting over a toy in this pic.
See ya later Mommy!

3 comments:

Aunt Peg said...

Fun summer activities - fun family activities. What more could you ask for??? We are so blessed to have all these little ones - love them all!!!

Grandma Violet said...

How I miss my babies

Katy said...

We really enjoyed having you! And I know Jaida loved having Nicholas & Joshua to play with!