June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day




Happy Father's Day to you Daddy (Nick), Grandpa Dan (my Daddy), Grandpa Darrell (my grandfather), Grandpa Bob (Nick's Dad), Uncle Bob (Nicholas's Godfather), Uncle Doug (Noah's Godfather), Uncle Daniel (Joshua's Godfather), Uncle Justin (my brother-in-law), and to the many others Dads not mentioned!
We are so blessed to have you in our lives.
We love you all and hope your day is the best!

The other day, I decided to do a little Q/A with Nicholas and Joshua about their Daddy. Because today is Father's Day, I think it's appropriate to share my findings with all of you. Ready? Here we go.

Q/ What is your Daddy's name?
A/ Nicholas: "Nicholas Delmar Walter" Joshua: "Nick Walter"

Q/ How old is Daddy?
A/Nicholas: "28" Joshua: "55"

Q/ What does Daddy do that makes you happy?
A/Nicholas: "he plays t-ball with me" Joshua: "he plays outside with me"

Q/ What does Daddy do that makes you sad?
A/ Nicholas: "yells at me" Joshua: "he gives me spankings"

Q/ Why do you love Daddy?
A/ Nicholas: "I love him for who he is." Joshua "He is my best friend."

Q/What is Daddy really good at doing?
A/ Nicholas: "hitting home runs in softball" Joshua: "fixing my toys"

Q/Where is your favorite place that Daddy takes you?
A/ Nicholas: "to Grandma Connie's to ride my 4-wheeler" Joshua: "to the restaurant with the FIRE (a.k.a. Sho Gun)

Q/What does Daddy cook that you like the best?
A/ Nicholas: "cheesy cheesy eggs" Joshua: "Cheesy chicken rice casserole"

4 comments:

Aunt Peg said...

Oh so cute - from a childs prospective!!! Joshua must think I am 80 years old!!! Great post for Father's Day. Hope to see you

Jaycie and Randy said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the post!! The boys gave the best answers!! I love the question about how old their daddy is!! Happy Fathers Day NICK!!

Katy said...

Love, love, love the questions/answers about the boys' Daddy!

Happy Father's Day Nick!

Grandma Connie said...

What a wonderful post -- just loved it!! It was a very nice Father's Day -- we all got to enjoy the day -- so glad you could spend the day with us too, Liz!