September 16, 2008

After School Play

Beep! Beep!
Cheese!
Hi Mommy!
Joshua and Noah switched seats. Chinese Fire Drill!!!!
Bella is tired after playing baseball fetch.

The boys, Bella, and I decided to take advantage of the nice weather after school today. I am sure that the cooler weather will be settling in before too long. I will miss being able to take the boys for a walk or sitting outside while watching them play or ride bikes. I will have to start brushing up on my board game skills for when the weather gets colder!

7 comments:

Katy said...

Oh, we miss you all already! It looks like you all had so much fun. I pulled up the photo of all 3 boys posing, & Jami named all of her cousins. :)

Anonymous said...

welcome back bella!

Anonymous said...

Fun times! It was a beautiful day yesterday. Way to go for taking advantage of the moment!

EWS said...

Love the weather! My mom was just saying to me last night what are you going to do with Tristan when the weather turns cold because we go to the park almost every night!

Anonymous said...

What handsome, big boys you have!! Time sure flies! Randy is leaving next week, we will have to get the boys together!! And I will bring the girl too:)

Jaycie and Randy said...

New post please!! I am feeling like I am really missing out on your life:):) I am all alone here... Maybe one Friday night we can have a play date!!

Anonymous said...

I miss Bella
Mom