September 25, 2008

Just Like Grandpa Dan

Grandpa Dan and Joshua in their cowboy gear
Joshua getting ready for his cameo in the remake of Footloose


Grandpa Dan and Grandma Violet recently bought Joshua his 1st pair of cowboy boots for his birthday. Let me tell you, he was so excited to get boots just like his Grandpa Dan. He has admired Nicholas's boots and would try to wear them around the house (that is when Nicholas would let him) Every time we go to San Antonio we say that we are going to buy him his boots, but for some reason we don't. Well, no more waiting. My baby got his boots!

4 comments:

Katy said...

Joshua looks like a real cowboy!

When I enlarged the photo, Jami started clapping and yelling "Joshua, Joshua". :)

Anonymous said...

How great that he gets to share his first cowboy boots memory with Grandpa Dan. If this post does not pull your Mom and Dad back to Illinois, I don't know what will?!!

Angie said...

YEE HAW Joshua!!!! I loved the Footloose comment by the way! TOO FUNNY! I totally remember that scene!

Anonymous said...

I love it!! I have always wanted cowboy boots myself! I can't wait to see them!