September 5, 2008

My new toy

Look at my new toy!
Okay, the half hour is up!
Quit taking pictures and get me out of this thing!


I finally pulled out the excersaucer for Noah to use and he LOVES it! He will sit and play for at least a half hour or so (which I can do lots in a half hour these days) He has been busy exploring toys and will hold on to them to play with. He especially likes the toys that light up! Here are some pictures of Noah in his excersaucer. These pictures were taken earlier this week when it wasn't chilly like it is today. (63 degrees at 1pm. Here comes Fall!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look at that big boy!! I can't stand how fast time flies! What a cutie! I am glad he likes the exersaucer... If you would like one for upstairs let me know as I have two!!

Anonymous said...

So cute -- can't stand to think of him crying like that -- he is always so happy!