September 26, 2008

Give me a M-A-S....
















M-A-S! Give me a C-O-U.....C-O-U!
Give me a T-A-H.....T-A-H!
Give me a M-A-S C-O-U T-A-H .....M-A-S C-O-U T-A-H!
Yeah MASCOUTAH!!!!!

I know, I know! I am not a cheerleader anymore,but I can not help but get into the spirit after today. You know, I wasn't voted "most school spirited " for nothing! Today, Nick, Joshua, Noah, Bella, and I went to Mascoutah High School's homecoming parade. We decided to take a walk up to the elementary school where Nicholas would be watching it with his class and teacher. We were also able to hang out with Grandma Connie for a little while. Here are some pictures from the parade, enjoy!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loved the pictures - it brought back memories from high school. I was also most class spirited and we also did that same cheer!!

What a fun family outing. I bet Nick and Joshua really were excited. Sorry we missed you last night. Hope Joshua is feeling better

Katy said...

I'm so sad we missed the parade this year! Liz, you will always be a cheerleader at heart. :)

Me said...

I love Homecoming! So sad I missed it...hope you guys had fun :)

Anonymous said...

You are still perky as ever! I think you could teach today's cheerleaders a thing or two!!