September 27, 2008

My 1st Food

I am not sure about this Mommy.
Okay, okay...it's starting to grow on me.
Yummy!
All done!
Last night, before bedtime, Noah had his first taste of baby cereal! I was planning on starting him on cereal last month, but decided to hold off until he could sit up better. His first reaction was just like my other two boys. They all made this face that says, "what is this stuff? Yuck." The second to third spoonful was more like, "Okay, I think I can get to like this stuff." By the fourth spoonful we were in business! I can already tell that he is going to be a messy eater. Oh well, I guess it's revenge from my mother! She always said I was a very messy eater when I was little.

P.S. This post is dedicated to Jenny (Nick's cousin)! Thank you for the many boxes of cereal that you sent!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can we feed him ice cream soon? I bet he would like it!

Anonymous said...

He is growing so fast!! Soon he be eating everything just like the rest of them... So I guess when that happens it is my turn to supply us with another baby:):)
By the way you look very slim in that pic of you feeding the baby!

Katy said...

Mr. Noah sure is getting some cheeks on him. I think we have a new "chubbers" in the family.

Angie said...

Yum, yum eat 'em up. What a big boy!

Anonymous said...

Um Very Messy you were.
Can't wait until he has spaghetti, When he has it all in his hair and eyebrows along with ears and inside the nostril then he is truly a Lopez/Buntjer. Well let's say Lopez because I still get food on me, on my clothes that is.

Anonymous said...

A post for me!! Thank you!! I do have one more box for your big boy!! Im glad I could help! And glad to see he loves it so much!!

Yes and like someone else said how dare you look so good after you just had a baby!! How do you do it??