September 11, 2008

Going to the chapel......

Brad (groom-to-be), Jared (groomsman), and Nick (groomsman) back in the early college years (obviously before Nick had Lasik surgery)!
Nice goatee hunny!



Tomorrow, the hubby, boys, and I will be heading up north to Rock Island for a wedding. Nick's best friend, Brad, will be getting married on Saturday. Brad asked Nick to be a groomsman, so we have to leave early (it's about a 4hr trip) to make the rehearsal. We have known Brad for quite sometime. More specifically, I have known Brad since we were in elementary school and Nick has known him since high school! Nick and I are very excited to share this joyous occasion with him and his bride to be, Brianne. The boys will be staying with my Mom and Dad in Sterling visiting with all of my extended family! I still can't believe that Nick and I will have the entire weekend alone together. I will miss my boys, but I am glad that they will be able to visit with my side since we don't get to see them often. I will be sure to post pictures from our weekend trip when we return!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We will miss you!!

Katy said...

Have a safe trip & lots of fun!