September 4, 2008

The fake boob

Can you believe it? Noah actually took a pacifier from me! The other day, while I was busy cooking dinner, Noah was fussing. I knew that he surely couldn't have been hungry because I had literally just got done feeding and burping him. So, I decided to give the pacifier a try. He has never taken a pacifier before (none of my babies never really did), but for some reason he liked it. Since that day he has been hit or miss with it. Let me just say that it sure does come in handy at times (when he decides to take it)!

P.S.
Happy birthday to my little brother, Daniel!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

pacifiers do come in handy. I never could get Erika to take one, but Jimmer did from the time he was sick (RSV) and the hospital wouldn't let me nurse to about ten months. It was nice.

Katy said...

I love the look on his face, like he's wondering what he's sucking on!