August 28, 2008

4 Months Old!


On Sunday, our Baby Noah turned 4 months old! He is changing in so many ways. He is really becoming his own little character. Last Friday, he had his well baby visit (yes it included shots this time) and Dr.Raben and his nurse could not believe how big he is getting! I am telling you, I swear he is making a great attempt to catch up with his brothers.

Here are some things we know about Noah at 4 months:


  • He now weighs 15 pounds 7 ounces and is 26 1/4inches long

  • Wearing 6 mo. size clothes and size 2 diapers

  • Starting to look more and more like his big brother Nicholas did at his age

  • Drools like CRAZY! Looks like we will be wearing lots of bibs this month!

  • Everything goes straight in his mouth. He is beginning to "gum" at things. No teeth as of yet, but I am sure that it will not be too long from now.

  • Still eats at Moms, but is just as content with sucking his thumb.

  • He has perfected his tummy-to-back roll and started working on his back-to-tummy roll. He is quite the squirmy worm when he is on the floor.

  • Loves to watch Nicholas and Joshua play with toys. They are his buddies! I don't know how they do it, but they can get him to laugh all the time!

  • Recognizes Mommy! He gets so excited to see me when I get home from work. I love it!!

  • Still loves to play on his activity mat, swing in his swing, bounce in his bouncy chair, and be held in the arms!

  • He is my "lovey dovey", my "Mister Noah Noah", and my "angel"!

3 comments:

Katy said...

Oh, we do love our Mr. Noah! He is such a happy boy! :)

Anonymous said...

He's all that and more!!

Anonymous said...

Wow time really does fly!! I agree he sure does look like Nicholas!! At the rate he is growing he will out do Liv here soon:) Miss you guys!!