August 19, 2008

Ready for School


This year, Nicholas and Joshua will both be going to school! Nicholas will be in Kindergarten at Mascoutah Elementary School (a.k.a. Grandma Connie's school) and Joshua will be in preschool at Holy Childhood School (a.k.a. Daddy's old school) Noah will have me all to himself on Tuesdays and Thursdays when Nicholas and Joshua are away. My boys are very excited about school starting. Nicholas's teacher, Mrs.Wadell, called the house yesterday to introduce herself! We have heard wonderful things about her! Nicholas and I are anxious to meet her tomorrow night at open house. Today, the boys and I plan to go shopping for the last of their school supplies. This year we had the hardest time finding 10ct.Crayola Classic Color Washable Markers! Finally, after a long hard search, Grandma Connie found some at Target.(Thank goodness for Grandma Connie) I promise to take pictures of the boys on their first day of school for all of you to see. I can't believe my babies are getting so big! Before I know it, Nick and I will be sending them away to college. On that note, I have to go get a tissue.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Will you stop! Liz!
I can't believe it. My Nicholas is in School.
I also can't believe Joshua too. Double whammie.
Wait! where is the kleneex box.

Can't wait to see you all in September.
Love you all.
Mom

Katy said...

These boys are getting too big, too fast! Can't wait to hear all about the 1st day of school!