August 5, 2008

My 1st Loose Tooth!


While we were in Texas, Nicholas discovered he had a loose tooth! At first, he thought that he had something in between his teeth. He asked me, "Mom, is there something in between my teeth because my tooth feels funny?" Sure enough, it was slightly wiggly. The loose tooth is his bottom left front tooth. (He is pointing at it in the pic above) I am pretty sure that was the first tooth he got in and now it will be the first one to come out! It has become more and more wiggly! (I am sure it's because Nicholas is always messing with it) Today, Nicholas discovered another tooth coming out behind the tooth that is loose. I told him that his "baby" tooth is loose because it's making room for his "big" tooth. He felt like such a big kid after telling him that! Looks like the tooth fairy will be visiting 525 Jackson Street soon!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW what a big boy! I can't believe how much he has grown!! Can't wait to see the toothless smile!

Angie said...

Congratulations Nicholas!!! I think the tooth fairy is giving out $100 bills these days... don't tell Cam and Syd that though. Love ya!

Katy said...

Keep wigglin' that tooth! I just hope there won't be blood when it comes out. We know how Nicholas feels about blood. ;)

Anonymous said...

I think Tia Katy is good at pulling teeth! I wonder what the holiday pictures will look like -- we may see Nicholas minus his front teeth!!