August 6, 2008

Who pooped in the tubby?

Yep, Noah that's who! Noah has started taking tubbies in the "big tub". He really enjoys bath time a lot more now a days. I guess he was really relaxed in the tub tonight because he had no trouble "letting loose"! Thank goodness his older brothers were not taking a bath with him because I can only imagine how the would have reacted. I think that I will let him get in the tub with Nicholas and Joshua when he can start sitting up on his own. Until then, he will have the tub all to himself.

3 comments:

Katy said...

I love seeing Noah's big smile, especially since he's so serious all the time. And when ya gotta poop, ya gotta poop! :)

Anonymous said...

He didn't mean it -- won't he love having fun with his big brothers!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THE MOVIE CAM.
HE LOOKS SO CUTE.
GRANDMA VIOLET