August 3, 2008

Class of 1998

Rachel & Laura (I cheered with these 2 girls in high school)





Kim & I after way too many beers (I cheered with her too!)





This was the banner that started out on the class float and ended up in our front yard after the parade!





How in the world did my purse turn into a cooler?





Part of the class on the float waiting to go to the parade route. This was before we made a "beer run"





Megan getting down with her bad, non-Jehovah Witness self!





The guys and Megan! I think they were thrilled that she is no longer a Jehovah.





Am I really double fisting here? I guess I was just really thirsty!





Shannon, Megan, and I. (I sang in the show choir with these 2 girls)





The girls of 98! (We were still missing some other girls)





Nick's best friend, Jared and my best friend, Kim





Nick and Jared.





We were having so much fun here! One question, why is my big mouth wide open?





On Saturday, Nick and I went to our 10 year class reunion. We had such a GREAT time hanging out with all of our old high school friends! I can't wait to do it again in 5more years. I think I am going to need the next 5 years to recuperate for the next one. It's so funny because I really do not drink beer that much (not to mention the 2shots I did thanks to Nick and Jared), but man did it ever taste so good hitting my lips! Every year, the Mascoutah Homecoming has the class reunions ride in the homecoming parade. It was fun to see Nicholas, Joshua, and Noah as we drove past them on the float. After the parade was over, we all (and yes I mean all of us class members) headed over to our house for more drinking! Somehow or another we ended up with straw (from the hay bails on the float) all over the floor, a broken front door handle, and a recycling bin overflowing with beer cans! One thing is for certain, the class of 98 still knows how to have a GOOD time! Cheers to us and the many class reunions to come!!!

5 comments:

Angie said...

Liz - I'm so happy you had such a great time at your class reunion this year and got to see lots of friends you haven't seen for awhile. You looked like you were having a GREAT time when we saw you Saturday night! :-)

Lindsey said...

You look great! I am jealous!

Roma said...

Sounds like you guys had a great time, love the pics!

Katy said...

You two sure didn't forget how to party in the past 10 years! :)

Anonymous said...

It's a good thing you had the "coach cooler" with you! But think of it for a min...that would be a hit at the flea market! ;-)