August 22, 2008

I lost my tooth!!!



It finally happened! Nicholas lost his first tooth this evening! Nick and I were cleaning up dinner dishes when Nicholas came bolting into the kitchen to announce "I LOST MY TOOTH! IT FELL OUT!" He was so excited! He had the biggest toothless grin on his face. I thought for sure that he was going to freak out over the small amount of blood, but he didn't. I think the thrill of loosing his tooth overcame the fear of blood (we all know how Nicholas can get when he sees his own blood) After the bleeding stopped, Nicholas picked up the phone to tell Grandma Connie and Grandma Violet the big news! He is now in bed with his tooth under his pillow waiting for the Tooth Fairy to arrive!

8 comments:

Angie said...

That's awesome! Congratulations Nicholas!!!!

Anonymous said...

Yay Nicholas! I know the tooth fairy has been waiting to visit your house. And Nick & Liz, well "cheers" to many, many, many more visits from the wonderful toothfairy.

Me said...

I am so excited for Nicholas! He has such an exciting life...starting school and losing a tooth! Growing up way too fast...

Anonymous said...

Wow he is growing up so fast!! Cna't you make it stop:) ??

Anonymous said...

Another first! You all have something exciting going on all the time lately. We need to slow down time a little bit -- but why would we even try when each day is so exciting.

Keep working on that other loose tooth, Nicholas. Then maybe we can take your tooth fairy money to the John Deere store.

Katy said...

Start working on loose tooth #2 Nicholas! Can't wait to hear about you putting your name up on the lost tooth board at school. :)

Anonymous said...

SO I hear the toothfairy left you two dollars Nicholas. I told you that I would match the toothfairy amount.
Can't wait to give you the money when I get there, in September, to give it to you personally.
Love you all
Grandma Violet

Roma said...

Congratulations Nicholas!